My Parchment

"The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows." - Aristotle Onassis (1906-1975)

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Escape velocity into Blogosphere!

Presently crouched in the interiors of my cubicle at NESC, my part-time arena where I crunch code, manage databases, develop projects and of course pass time browsing, perusing on business oriented sites. Taken an immense affinity to Marketing & Finance as I pursue my MBA, which is probably what I want to end up doing.

Finally after investing immense time and thought, decided to blog- assuring myself that this was my chance to pore my thoughts (if I had any!) & improvise on my written skills. I have always though been in favour of a blog when supplied in judicious amounts (non-personal). It can act as a window for a reticent poet, an open road for a strategic thinker, a billboard for healthy debates & promises phenomenal networking opportunities.

So here I am blogging for the first time..some casual gibberish as I call it. Please disregard occasional spelling errors and gramatical mishaps. So welcome home & feel free to share your views or comments. I enjoy feedback:)

Chintu.

"Customer is king", said a once budding marketer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chandrachood said...

I really appreciate the compliment Michelle. Shall keep blogging!

Thanks,

Chintu

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog da. great analysis! look forward to reading more.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Chandrachood said...

Thanks ajit! Will keep updating it. Hows life otherwise?

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home