My Parchment

"The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows." - Aristotle Onassis (1906-1975)

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Promotions.

The brief hiatus in my blog postings is owing to a string of weeks with very busy schedules (or is it for the lack of topics I can think of? I wonder!).

Meanwhile, I thought I had keep the blog space bustling by promoting my 'Linkedin' profile. For those who are new to the term, Linkedin is an online professional business networking site. Strictly business! unlike its more popular counterparts - Orkut, Facebook & the lesser knowns. Well, Linkedin.com also works by invites, has a friends contact list, etc. But its niche is that it helps connect people from businesses, establish corporate contacts, search for jobs (some exclusive to linkedin through inside sources!), and so on. Go discover it. It'll help you some day to fish a job or make a fruitful contact.

So before I deviate from the purpose of this posting, "promoting my Linkedin profile", click below to view it:
View my profile on LinkedIn

Chintu.

visit http://www.linkedin.com & widen your contacts web. gives a whole new meaing to the saying 'Its not what you know, its who you know'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home