My Parchment

"The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows." - Aristotle Onassis (1906-1975)

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Infuriating 'Anonymous'

With a couple of exams and case studies lined up, my urge for caffeine is gradually on the rise. Just as I make a decision to sit in my office and study...I feel the need for COFFEE! The only restaurant within walkable distance in the vicinity is 'Anonymous' (disguised). If anything is even edible in this repository, it is the coffee (sometimes!), chocolates & drinks. The sandwiches...uggh! for the lack of adjectives I refuse to describe them. Please relate to my frustration. To top it all, what do they do? try to make things better you must think. NOooooo! They put a minimum as $3, if credit cards are used. Why would they do that! Anyone in a sane frame of mind wouldnt dare step in there. And thats not all! They close at 3:30 p.m. At the peak hour of drowsiness...

So I sit and think now dogged and infuriated by the inavailability of French Vanilla..What do I do?

Chintu.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaya said...

Hey Chints.. Dont u have those coffee vending machines around? Their FV is usually not so bad.. Here we have a Mainstreet Mart thing which stays open till 8pm weekdays.. Am I glad or what!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chintu..grammatical error, there's no such thing as "inavailable"!! I've been in your situation many times, usually I just go home and sleep, to hell with the bad coffee!!

10:58 AM  
Blogger S said...

er.. haha. i can so relate to what ur saying... its times like these that u miss home the most..!!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Chandrachood said...

outlaw: sure! it sucks. we had easier accessibility for food at home. but no complaints. this is the land for opportunities.

AK: thanks for pointing it out da! I always make thayt mistake! dunno why!?

Chintu.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home